I always go to TEC by walking, it is not expensive, it is not really tiring but I would rather go cycling. I live near so I don't have to walk a lot, it takes me around 10 minutes to arrive in the classroom. If I would go by bus I would always pass by the institutional dining room, If I would go by bicycle it would take me half than the time it takes me, and if I would go by car It would take like 3 minutes to arrive at the classroom.
Most of the time I go walking, it is not expensive, It's tiring only if i'm late and it's confortable (if I'm not late). It takes me literally 2 minutes to arrive to TEC I live pretty close. I'd love to go driving, especially if I need to go to the Design Buildings. Arriving there is really tiring. And I'm sure that I wouldn't be getting late to class anymore.
I always go to TEC by bus, it is not expensive, it is not really tiring but I would rather go by car, it's more comfortable. I live away but I don't have to walk a lot when I get out from the bus, it takes me around 10 minutes to arrive in the classroom. If I would go by car, it's really fast to get to the Tec. If not I just listen to music and walk slow, I will get at class in any moment. I normally get late to class, it's because the bus takes around 45min-1h to get to Cartago, and I almost always lost my bus. That's the reason why I prefer to go by car.
Well the bus stop isn´t far. It is in front of my house, but that is why I get late. It's to near that I almost always lost my bus. I go by car, just when my dad need to go to Cartago, if no I go by bus. I want to have a drive license, but I don´t have time to make the exam.
I normally go to the tec biking so I dont really spend money on transportation, it helps me to get active before classes, it can be a little uncomfortable when I am carring the laptop. I live a couple of kilometers away from the tec, and I last about 15 minutes from the TEC to my house. If i would commute by car: I am listening to music during the ride. I an waiting in the traffic jam. I am contaminating more than usual.
In an hipotetic situation, if you have both alternatives, considering pollution and that you have to carry your computer, would you rather drive a car while it's raining at a hour with a lot of traffic or ride your bike?
I usually travel to TEC on the bus but sometimes my sister takes me by car. It isn´t expensive to travel by bus, but I often have to take a uber at night, for example on Mondays after finishing English class, since I live 15 minutes from the TEC and the buses are not frequent or another option it would be walking 1 km and it´s dangerous and it´s expensive to pay it uber so often. Also, it´s exhausting ehen I leave with little time because eI literally run to the bus and then I must walk quickly from the bus stop to the TEC. I would like to drive a car because it´s comfortable and I would not run for the bus.
I go to TEC walking, it is not tiring and it is comfortable, I find it relaxing. It takes me like 15 minutes because I live in front of the University.
Another way would be going on a bike, I would take me like 5 five minutes to arrive to class, maybe it could be more tiring and I couldn't appreciate the view as much as I do by walking.
I commute to TEC by bus. It's very cheap and isn't too uncomfortable. It takes around fifteen minutes and then, I walk ten minutes more and I am on TEC. I travel around three kilometres to arrive university. If I would commute by bicycle it would take twenty minutes or less. If at this moment I travel by bicycle I am going slowly and watching the road.
I usually go to TEC walking because my apartment is near the university, but when I visit my house in the weekends I travel to TEC in bus, it is cheap but uncomfortable and the trip last long hours
I usually go to TEC by walking, it's not expensive at all. I live really close to the university so it is not tiring and it's confortable when is a sunny day. I don't travel so far, just when I'm in my hometown, in Grecia, that I must take 3 busses and is 4 hours of travel. I'd like to go driving, because it's easier when is raining and I wouldn't be late to the class. Could be a little expensive to me because I would have to think how to pay the gas, but definitely it would be more comfortable than walk.
I live very near from TEC, so I usually go by bicycle or walking (least Monday, because the English class ends late, this day i go by car). Obviously it's not expensive because i don't need money to get to TEC, and it's not tiring, However is a little bit uncomfortable, its better travel by car. If I go by bicycle I take 4 minutes to get to TEC and if I go by walking 10 minutes. If i could go by car all days. I'm listening to music. I'm being sedentary. I'm wasting time, because there are a lot of traffic jam.
I go to TEC by walking, it takes me less than a minute to arrive to TEC and like 3-5 minutes to get to class if I walk slowly, so it actually isn't tiring, because I don't have to walk that much. It can get a little unconftable when I take my laptop to classes because my backpack get a little heavy. If I go to Tec by bicycle I am doing a little more excercise and also getting faster to my classes. I could go by car too, if I do that I'm getting even faster to class and it will be more confortable if I'm taking my laptop.
Oh you really live near the university, I think the worst when you walk can be the weather, if it is very hot or it rains... But you live very close, then it does not affect you if you run.
Hello, I almost always go to the TEC in my father's car, because the price of the bus is more expensive than travel by car; and this is more confortable, without strange people and the seating are more soft. The only problem is that I need to get up early so my father can take me, else I would take the bus a little later. When I go by car, it takes me about 10 minutes and if I take the bus it takes 15 minutes, but this depends on the traffic. If I going to walk to the Tec, it will take me a long time, i going to think in the homeworks or responsabilytes what i have in the day. I will probably be distracted if I see a pet or something that catches my attention on the road. And finaly I'm going to be late for the class.
I always move to the TEC walking or on my bike, both are very cheap but I prefer to walk, it is very comfortable and relaxing and it takes little to get there. I live very close to the TEC, I don't have to walk much, it's about 6 minutes to get there. If it were by car, it would take approximately 4 minutes to arrive, by bus it would take much longer because I would have to go to the stop and it is very far, on my bicycle it lasted approximately 3 minutes, it is very fast.
When I go to tec, I travel on foot since I live only 5 minutes away from tec, and I like to live nearby because I get very cheap, but I don't like it when it rains.
If I went by bike it would be much faster but a little more tired, and if I was in bad weather I would get so much more wet because I couldn't carry an umbrella, and by bus it wouldn't be necessary to travel because I live too close.
1. I walk. It is not expensive, it is free. It is somewhat tired when I walk certain distances. It's not as comfortable as driving, but I don't complain. 2. Well, I travel from the residences of the TEC to the classrooms, and I can last 10 or 15 minutes, it depends on the day. 3. If I travel in another way to the TEC it would be by bicycle, so I would be exercising, I would also get to class faster, but I would get tired in the climbs like the K5
Hello Jorge I also walk to TEC, and I understand that sometimes it is exhausting, especially when it is raining. But I would like to live in TEC residences because I consider it close.
I usually walk to TEC because I live very close, it took me 10 minutes to go to Tec. I usually leave my house 15 minutes before. It is not expensive to travel because I usually walk. Sometimes it is tiring, especially if I go to the chemistry lab, or if it is raining. Sometimes it's late, but I call an Uber driver, the Uber is comfortable, charges between 800 and 900 colones. My mother also visits me sometimes, and when it's late she takes me in the car. If I would go by bicycle, I would come faster to TEC, but not commonly because I don´t have a bike.
If the Uber charges you 800 or 900 you must really live near the tec. I would like to live this close to the TEC I feel maybe that way I would not be late for so many classes xD.
I can go to TEC in two different ways; I can arrive by bus or by car. But usually I get to TEC by bus. Because I live in Agua Caliente it doesn't take me a lot of time to arrive there, maybe around 25 minutes. It's not really expensive and it probably is not the most comfortable way to travel but I don't dislike it at all. If I had to go to TEC in another way I would like to go by bicycle. That way I would be exercising, I would be arriving faster than when I go to the tec walking and I could be enjoying the road more
1. I always go to TEC by walking, it is not expensive, but sometimes it is very tiring and it is not comfortable when it rains a lot. 2. I'm renting nearby, it takes me 7 minutes to get to TEC. 3. If I traveled by bus i would come sleeping on the road or listening to music as well, in the week of exams I would come studying.
Sometimes I go to TEC on foot, but most of the time I go by bicycle. It is not expensive and not tired because I live very close. It is also very comfortable to commute by bicycle because I get to class on time.
2. I live very close to tec, so it takes me less than 5 minutes to get to TEC.
3. If I am traveled by car, it would take much time to find a place in the parking lot. And I would spend a lot more money than if I am commuting by cycling or walking. Also in this way I am exercising.
1. I always go to TEC by bus. It's cheap because i go from Paraíso, sometimes it's a little tire because of the traffic jams and the bus usually is unconfortable. 2. I travel from Paraíso, it is relative near, but my home is far from the bus stop so it take to me around 45 minutes because i have to walk to the bus stop. 3. If i'm traveling to TEC by bicycle, i'm doing excersice while going for classes, that's healthy for me. I'm helping the enviroment because that way i don't pollute and it is taking to me around 30 minutes only.
1) I almost always go walking to TEC, but that is because I live literally in front of the University here in Cartago. But I am from Belén so I rent an apartment, in that sense is expensive but it would be more expensive if I took the bus every day.
2) From my apartment to TEC it takes me only a minute to walk, but my school is Industrial Design so it takes 15 minutes by walking.
3)If I travelled by bike it would be so much easier and fast. Sometimes because of my carreer I have to carry a lot of stuff and materials or projects so it would be complicated for me. It would take me maybe 5 minutes. Maybe I can try it someday next semester.
I usually go biking to TEC, its very comfortable and i don’t spend money. The only problem is when it’s raining, in this case i prefer go walking or take a Uber From my apartment to TEC there is a distance of 500m so it is very fast to go by bicycle, it takes me only 4 minutes, when I walk I take ten minutes more because I prefer walk slowly If I traveled by bus: I’m waiting a lot to take a bus, I’m spending much money to go to TEC and I’m wasting time
Hi Luis. I think to use a bike is the best way to travel, because you don't spend money, can go fast and you do some excercise at the same time. That's the best.
I go to the TEC almost always by car, but sometimes I like to use the bus. The car is nice, because you are really comfortable, and the fastest one I think. But it's expensive, and the other bad part is the ecological. I live in Cartago, so I am relatively near to TEC however, if use the bus I can spend almost an hour traveling, and using the car I go home in around 15 minutes. If I travel by walking to TEC I'd be like: I'm walking to TEC now, but it's tired. I'm getting wet because it's rainy. I'm arriving late because it's so slow come walking to TEC
I always go to TEC by walking, it is not expensive, it is not really tiring but I would rather go cycling.
ReplyDeleteI live near so I don't have to walk a lot, it takes me around 10 minutes to arrive in the classroom.
If I would go by bus I would always pass by the institutional dining room, If I would go by bicycle it would take me half than the time it takes me, and if I would go by car It would take like 3 minutes to arrive at the classroom.
Me too! I live close but I always prefer going cycling
DeleteJustin, I think you can rent a bicycle here nearby.
DeleteYou can also use a skate board instead of the bike.
DeleteMost of the time I go walking, it is not expensive, It's tiring only if i'm late and it's confortable (if I'm not late).
ReplyDeleteIt takes me literally 2 minutes to arrive to TEC I live pretty close.
I'd love to go driving, especially if I need to go to the Design Buildings. Arriving there is really tiring. And I'm sure that I wouldn't be getting late to class anymore.
Tamara, Only 2 minutes!! That's nice! But I can not imagine when it rains!!
DeleteI always go to TEC by bus, it is not expensive, it is not really tiring but I would rather go by car, it's more comfortable.
ReplyDeleteI live away but I don't have to walk a lot when I get out from the bus, it takes me around 10 minutes to arrive in the classroom.
If I would go by car, it's really fast to get to the Tec. If not I just listen to music and walk slow, I will get at class in any moment.
I normally get late to class, it's because the bus takes around 45min-1h to get to Cartago, and I almost always lost my bus. That's the reason why I prefer to go by car.
¡Hi Keybam! I think that traveling by bus for more than 45 minutes is exhausting.
DeleteI think I would sleep on the bus the whole trip.
Hi, yeah sometimes is exhausting, but I I got used to travel by bus. Sometimes I fall asleep, but it isn't comfortable.
DeleteKeybam, tell me and how far is the bus stop from your house? Do you have to walk a lot? How often do you come by car?
ReplyDeleteWell the bus stop isn´t far. It is in front of my house, but that is why I get late. It's to near that I almost always lost my bus.
DeleteI go by car, just when my dad need to go to Cartago, if no I go by bus. I want to have a drive license, but I don´t have time to make the exam.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI normally go to the tec biking so I dont really spend money on transportation, it helps me to get active before classes, it can be a little uncomfortable when I am carring the laptop.
ReplyDeleteI live a couple of kilometers away from the tec, and I last about 15 minutes from the TEC to my house.
If i would commute by car:
I am listening to music during the ride.
I an waiting in the traffic jam.
I am contaminating more than usual.
In an hipotetic situation, if you have both alternatives, considering pollution and that you have to carry your computer, would you rather drive a car while it's raining at a hour with a lot of traffic or ride your bike?
DeleteI would prefer the car situation.
DeleteManuel what precautions do you take when you ride your bike at night, for example after the English class?
ReplyDeleteHave you got an unexpected downpour when riding your bike? What did you do?
I got a little light for the night.
DeleteAnd if it starts raining I leave the bike on the tec or just get wet.
I usually travel to TEC on the bus but sometimes my sister takes me by car. It isn´t expensive to travel by bus, but I often have to take a uber at night, for example on Mondays after finishing English class, since I live 15 minutes from the TEC and the buses are not frequent or another option it would be walking 1 km and it´s dangerous and it´s expensive to pay it uber so often.
ReplyDeleteAlso, it´s exhausting ehen I leave with little time because eI literally run to the bus and then I must walk quickly from the bus stop to the TEC.
I would like to drive a car because it´s comfortable and I would not run for the bus.
Fanny, I also would like to drive a car for go to university, I have drive license, but I don´t have a car.
DeleteI´m very happy for you. You should teach me to drive to get my license.
DeleteFanny, how often does your sister picks you up?
ReplyDeleteDo you already know how to drive?
My sister picks me up 2 times a week. I still don´t know to drive very well but I´m learning.
DeleteMy Mistake: pick
ReplyDeleteI go to TEC walking, it is not tiring and it is comfortable, I find it relaxing. It takes me like 15 minutes because I live in front of the University.
ReplyDeleteAnother way would be going on a bike, I would take me like 5 five minutes to arrive to class, maybe it could be more tiring and I couldn't appreciate the view as much as I do by walking.
So, Nathaly do you walk even at night? I mean, when we finish our English class?
DeleteYes, sure. It's lonely but it's safe, I think.
DeleteI commute to TEC by bus. It's very cheap and isn't too uncomfortable. It takes around fifteen minutes and then, I walk ten minutes more and I am on TEC. I travel around three kilometres to arrive university.
ReplyDeleteIf I would commute by bicycle it would take twenty minutes or less. If at this moment I travel by bicycle I am going slowly and watching the road.
Andrés, how do you decide when to go to TEC by bike and when by bus?
ReplyDeleteMy decision depends on factors like class schedule and weather conditions
DeleteI usually go to TEC walking because my apartment is near the university, but when I visit my house in the weekends I travel to TEC in bus, it is cheap but uncomfortable and the trip last long hours
ReplyDeleteIs easier when you live near to the university and confortable too.
DeleteTravelling to parents' house and living far away is complicated, I know what it's to travel in uncomfortable buses isn't good.
DeleteYes, it´s not good but I love travelling to my house
Delete
DeleteI agree Lineth, traveling by bus from Los Santos is tired, but you can enjoy the scenery.
I usually go to TEC by walking, it's not expensive at all. I live really close to the university so it is not tiring and it's confortable when is a sunny day.
ReplyDeleteI don't travel so far, just when I'm in my hometown, in Grecia, that I must take 3 busses and is 4 hours of travel.
I'd like to go driving, because it's easier when is raining and I wouldn't be late to the class. Could be a little expensive to me because I would have to think how to pay the gas, but definitely it would be more comfortable than walk.
Melany, if walking is very comfortable, for me it is very relaxing, I feel that traveling four hours by bus is very tired.
DeleteYes, it's very very exhausting.
DeleteI live very near from TEC, so I usually go by bicycle or walking (least Monday, because the English class ends late, this day i go by car). Obviously it's not expensive because i don't need money to get to TEC, and it's not tiring, However is a little bit uncomfortable, its better travel by car. If I go by bicycle I take 4 minutes to get to TEC and if I go by walking 10 minutes.
ReplyDeleteIf i could go by car all days.
I'm listening to music.
I'm being sedentary.
I'm wasting time, because there are a lot of traffic jam.
Yes, traveling by car is very comfortable and very fast if there are no traffic jams.
DeleteIn those cases it's better walk
When there are traffic jams it is much better to walk, it can be said that sometimes you get there faster.
DeleteI go to TEC by walking, it takes me less than a minute to arrive to TEC and like 3-5 minutes to get to class if I walk slowly, so it actually isn't tiring, because I don't have to walk that much. It can get a little unconftable when I take my laptop to classes because my backpack get a little heavy.
ReplyDeleteIf I go to Tec by bicycle I am doing a little more excercise and also getting faster to my classes. I could go by car too, if I do that I'm getting even faster to class and it will be more confortable if I'm taking my laptop.
DeleteOh you really live near the university, I think the worst when you walk can be the weather, if it is very hot or it rains... But you live very close, then it does not affect you if you run.
DeleteI agree with Nicole, when you travel on foot and there is bad weather, it is the worst.
Yeah, I hate it when it rains, but I don't have to walk that much so it's ok.
DeleteHello, I almost always go to the TEC in my father's car, because the price of the bus is more expensive than travel by car; and this is more confortable, without strange people and the seating are more soft. The only problem is that I need to get up early so my father can take me, else I would take the bus a little later.
ReplyDeleteWhen I go by car, it takes me about 10 minutes and if I take the bus it takes 15 minutes, but this depends on the traffic.
If I going to walk to the Tec, it will take me a long time, i going to think in the homeworks or responsabilytes what i have in the day. I will probably be distracted if I see a pet or something that catches my attention on the road. And finaly I'm going to be late for the class.
You think you'd be distracted and you'll be late, I'm not distracted and I'm late too.
DeleteI always move to the TEC walking or on my bike, both are very cheap but I prefer to walk, it is very comfortable and relaxing and it takes little to get there.
ReplyDeleteI live very close to the TEC, I don't have to walk much, it's about 6 minutes to get there.
If it were by car, it would take approximately 4 minutes to arrive, by bus it would take much longer because I would have to go to the stop and it is very far, on my bicycle it lasted approximately 3 minutes, it is very fast.
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteMe too commute by bicycle and on foot, but I prefer the bike, because it takes less time to get to TEC
DeleteJosimark if the bicycle lasts very little, it is also very healthy.
DeleteI agree with you Lorenzo, sometimes I prefer to walk, it's more comfortable
DeleteYes of course, it has several advantages compared to people traveling by bus.
Delete
ReplyDeleteWhen I go to tec, I travel on foot since I live only 5 minutes away from tec, and I like to live nearby because I get very cheap, but I don't like it when it rains.
DeleteIf I went by bike it would be much faster but a little more tired, and if I was in bad weather I would get so much more wet because I couldn't carry an umbrella, and by bus it wouldn't be necessary to travel because I live too close.
1. I walk. It is not expensive, it is free. It is somewhat tired when I walk certain distances. It's not as comfortable as driving, but I don't complain.
ReplyDelete2. Well, I travel from the residences of the TEC to the classrooms, and I can last 10 or 15 minutes, it depends on the day.
3. If I travel in another way to the TEC it would be by bicycle, so I would be exercising, I would also get to class faster, but I would get tired in the climbs like the K5
Hello Jorge
DeleteI also walk to TEC, and I understand that sometimes it is exhausting, especially when it is raining. But I would like to live in TEC residences because I consider it close.
It is a good option to travel by bicycle, because also you can do exercises and it is a fast and cheap way to get there to TEC.
DeleteI usually walk to TEC because I live very close, it took me 10 minutes to go to Tec. I usually leave my house 15 minutes before. It is not expensive to travel because I usually walk. Sometimes it is tiring, especially if I go to the chemistry lab, or if it is raining.
ReplyDeleteSometimes it's late, but I call an Uber driver, the Uber is comfortable, charges between 800 and 900 colones. My mother also visits me sometimes, and when it's late she takes me in the car. If I would go by bicycle, I would come faster to TEC, but not commonly because I don´t have a bike.
If the Uber charges you 800 or 900 you must really live near the tec. I would like to live this close to the TEC I feel maybe that way I would not be late for so many classes xD.
DeleteYes, really is close! Sometimes I going to late too!
DeleteI can go to TEC in two different ways; I can arrive by bus or by car. But usually I get to TEC by bus.
ReplyDeleteBecause I live in Agua Caliente it doesn't take me a lot of time to arrive there, maybe around 25 minutes. It's not really expensive and it probably is not the most comfortable way to travel but I don't dislike it at all.
If I had to go to TEC in another way I would like to go by bicycle. That way I would be exercising, I would be arriving faster than when I go to the tec walking and I could be enjoying the road more
1. I always go to TEC by walking, it is not expensive, but sometimes it is very tiring and it is not comfortable when it rains a lot.
ReplyDelete2. I'm renting nearby, it takes me 7 minutes to get to TEC.
3. If I traveled by bus i would come sleeping on the road or listening to music as well, in the week of exams I would come studying.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSometimes I go to TEC on foot, but most of the time I go by bicycle.
ReplyDeleteIt is not expensive and not tired because I live very close.
It is also very comfortable to commute by bicycle because I get to class on time.
2. I live very close to tec, so it takes me less than 5 minutes to get to TEC.
ReplyDelete3. If I am traveled by car, it would take much time to find a place in the parking lot.
And I would spend a lot more money than if I am commuting by cycling or walking.
Also in this way I am exercising.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete1. I always go to TEC by bus. It's cheap because i go from Paraíso, sometimes it's a little tire because of the traffic jams and the bus usually is unconfortable.
ReplyDelete2. I travel from Paraíso, it is relative near, but my home is far from the bus stop so it take to me around 45 minutes because i have to walk to the bus stop.
3. If i'm traveling to TEC by bicycle, i'm doing excersice while going for classes, that's healthy for me. I'm helping the enviroment because that way i don't pollute and it is taking to me around 30 minutes only.
Do you live near the Paraiso bus station or you have to walk a lot?
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete1) I almost always go walking to TEC, but that is because I live literally in front of the University here in Cartago. But I am from Belén so I rent an apartment, in that sense is expensive but it would be more expensive if I took the bus every day.
ReplyDelete2) From my apartment to TEC it takes me only a minute to walk, but my school is Industrial Design so it takes 15 minutes by walking.
3)If I travelled by bike it would be so much easier and fast. Sometimes because of my carreer I have to carry a lot of stuff and materials or projects so it would be complicated for me. It would take me maybe 5 minutes. Maybe I can try it someday next semester.
I would like to see you trying ride a bike.
DeleteI need a little one lol
DeleteI usually go biking to TEC, its very comfortable and i don’t spend money. The only problem is when it’s raining, in this case i prefer go walking or take a Uber
ReplyDeleteFrom my apartment to TEC there is a distance of 500m so it is very fast to go by bicycle, it takes me only 4 minutes, when I walk I take ten minutes more because I prefer walk slowly
If I traveled by bus: I’m waiting a lot to take a bus, I’m spending much money to go to TEC and I’m wasting time
Hi Luis.
DeleteI think to use a bike is the best way to travel, because you don't spend money, can go fast and you do some excercise at the same time. That's the best.
I go to the TEC almost always by car, but sometimes I like to use the bus.
ReplyDeleteThe car is nice, because you are really comfortable, and the fastest one I think. But it's expensive, and the other bad part is the ecological.
I live in Cartago, so I am relatively near to TEC however, if use the bus I can spend almost an hour traveling, and using the car I go home in around 15 minutes.
If I travel by walking to TEC I'd be like:
I'm walking to TEC now, but it's tired.
I'm getting wet because it's rainy.
I'm arriving late because it's so slow come walking to TEC