Look at this grammar information:
Now, read this story:
1. Write down a five-line paragraph similar to the story using verbs in simple past and past continuous.
2. Comment on one of your classmate's paragraph.
3. If your paragraph is commented, do not forget to answer back.

Hello there!
ReplyDeleteDo not forget to comment on this unit!
I remember one day that I was so high, and a friend and I saw a UFO, or that's what we think. It start to come to us, and we get scared. We thinking if it was really a UFO or not, then we saw how it starts to get down, and we prefer to go out from there, then we note that it was a drone, we feel really stupid.
ReplyDeleteKeybam, your story is very funny, one day I was think I had saw a UFO, but he was my cousin botthering me.
DeleteKeybam your history is intersting, in my main i imagined your history and it seemed real, I think so in a moment I believed you.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOne day on Christmas holidays I remember visiting my grandmother, she was a beautiful woman. All my family gathered to celebrate Christmas, uncles, aunts, cousins and brothers, it was a beautiful time. I remember one of my seven uncles cooked pork rinds, my aunts help my grandmother, and I along with my cousins ran around the house without knowing what would be the Last Christmas with Grandma.
ReplyDeleteChristmas meetings are wonderful. Families and friends get together, are very special moments
DeleteIt's true, I love the moments I share with my family and especially the Christmas season.
DeleteI remember, one day when I am was 15 years, I visited Mexico with my family, we travelled for three states like Morelia, Guadalajara and Mexico D.f in this last we met the pyramids of Teotihucan, we had to make a long line to climb the pyramid of the sun but it was worth it, from up there I saw everthing México DF, it was a great experiencie, and if I have the chance again, I will be back.
ReplyDelete
DeleteWow that sounds great, except for the big line. But I guess it's part of traveling, with so many people in the tourist centers it is imaginable.
Line it's sounds like a really good trip. I hope you enjoyed it.
DeleteOf course Nicole, it's part of traveling but it's worth it
DeleteI really enjoyed Keybam, one of my best traveled
DeleteI have not gone to Mexico, I imagine it is a great country, its culture catches my attention, I hope to go soon.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhen I was 10 years old I went with my grandfather to a beach and he taught me how to surf when I was doing the steps he told me that I had to do them 10 more times. I thought it wasn't going to be difficult beacause I knew how to do skatebording and it is something similir, so he started to teach what I have to do, and he also taught me how to take care of the surftable. Then finally I got into the water and started surfing.
ReplyDeleteJustin that's amazing, I've always wanted to surf, you are so lucky.
DeleteWow, Justin, that's so great. That sounds like a really good experience.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDo you believe in past lifes? Well, I do and I'll tell you my experience with it...
ReplyDeleteOne day, on a friday I just finished studying so I decided to take a little puff to my pipe, but at the end I smoked too much, the thing is that like an hour later I was feeling it, I knew I was way too high so I decided to listen to music, at that moment I wanted to hear some piano so I put the first song that appeared, I closed my eyes and just started to get with it, started to feel the music inside my body and then, it happened, I was remembering my past life, I was like 7 or 10 yo, I had a beautiful long and blond hair, I was playing with something by the fireplace and my mom was playing the piano, that exact same song I was listening to, I started crying, but they were happy tears because I remembered that life. It was the most amazing experiences I've ever had.
Wow Daniela, that's an amazing story, I hope one day I can feel that, with a past life, and remember everything about it.
DeleteThe first day of this semester, I needed a important document for start the classes
ReplyDeleteI arrived to TEC very early, at 8:00 because I had class at 9:30.
While I was waiting for the document I remembered that I forgot my wallet on my house!
I had only some minutes more than a hour to go for my wallet.
Then, When I was in Cartago, the bus left the stop
So, I called a taxi and went for my wallet, then, I return to the campus.
While I was walking to the administrative building I watched the hour it was 9:25 so I walked very very fast,
got the document and I got in class at 9:31. It was a stressful and tired day.
I can understand you because something very similar happened to me, one day, I forgot 2 homeworks in my house and I had to call an uber to go and return to the TEC, I arrived 5 minutes late but I could delive the homeworks.
DeleteIn those moments, the passage of time is stressful.
DeleteI wanted time to pass very slowly. But the opposite happened.
I have a memory of when I was a child... My cousin and I were at my grandmother's house playing, when a very beautiful and big white dog came in and started running around the house. She was a female dog and she was in her period, so she was staining all blood. My mother arrived and was horrified by the scene, but she could stop her. We wanted to keep the dog, but our grandmother was very upset and forced her to leave.
ReplyDeletei am so sorry that you couldn´t keep the dog.
DeleteOnce, I was climbing trees with my cousins on Rio Cuarto... We were distracted and we didn´t notice that the cows were round us. We couldn´t descend of the trees for 30 minutes. We were asking for help but nobody listened to us. It was a frightened experience for a 6 years old kids because they were like 25 cows and we were just three. When our parents came where we were playing they laughed a lot for our terrorific experience. XD
ReplyDeleteI understand it's a very traumatic experience... But it's really funny
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteYeah, when I remember that time it's really funny
DeleteThree years ago, my family and I traveled to my brother in Atlanta, we had more than five years without being with him, it was a very pleasant experience. In Atlanta we went to visit many parts such as the aquarium and the zoo was very impressive. We also went to an amusement park, they really don't compare to anything. The ugliest of all on the trip was when I had to say goodbye to my brother.
ReplyDeleteI remenber my high school,and I get nostalgic when i think in my friends and everything we did, one day in class in mango season my friends and i, we left the High school and i walked with my friends for
ReplyDeletean hour to go where the tree was, and after lowering enough mangoes, we returned to school to eat. What times they were,
It is nice to remember that kind of memories. For me, high school was a really nice time, and I had a lot of nice memories.
DeleteThat's Josue, it's good to remember the things we did before, never to forget where we came from.
DeleteI remember when I was a child, maybe around six or something, my family and I traveled to the mountain. I was playing with some of my cousins while the rest of my family was making a kind of camp. In a moment, we got loose in the middle of the trees. We were lost for a couple of hours. I remember we were so scared, and it was getting dark. But at the end our family found us, after 2 hours.
ReplyDelete
DeleteI have never gone camping, and I almost don't like the mountains, but I imagine that his experience was something interesting.
Hi! Josue
DeleteYour story is very interesting and very dangerous because something could have happened to them!
But luckily your family found them.
Camping is amazing Jorge. You should try as soon as you can.
DeleteThat's true Laura, but I guese that my cousin and I are more lucky.
In my last year of high school me and my friends rented a house with a pool to throw a big party. It was all fun and games until we had the great idea of playing hide and seek at 1am. At first it was actually pretty fun but after a few minutes we didn't found two of the girls. We spent more time looking for them than playing. We considered to call the police but after 20 minutes of searching they came back. They thought we were still playing and stayed hide the whole time!
ReplyDeleteTamara imagined that they had a big scare, but the good thing is that if they enjoyed the party
DeleteYeah It is good that they came back :)
DeleteFortunately they returned because otherwise the party would have been ruined.
DeleteOne day Beatriz was at home and suddenly she felt that someone was watching her, she was afraid, so she called her older brother to comfort her, but she didn't have enough money to make the call, so she decided to hide the blankets, and Wait It Was, to his surprise, only a kitten that was outside and it was cold, but like Beatriz, he doesn't like cats he left him outside. The next day, Beatriz woke up with cat hair on her chest and immediately bathed, due to the revulsion she felt towards cats, she searched and searched inside the house to find out where the unfortunate cat that had entered her house was , but found no kitty. He gave up and went to work normally in the world.
ReplyDeleteOne Day me and my family went to visit the whales in Puntarenas, in Bahía Ballena, we were pass three days in the beach, the day we were visit the whales we watched dolphin too, they are very beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThe baby whale was with her mother and are very big.
The whales can pass without eating many months, they going to Costa Rica for reproduce.
We were three hours in the boat, we were visit five different beach like "Playa Ventanas", "Playa Uvita" and others.
After seeing the whales, we were travel to Perez Zeledón for see "La casa del topo".
This house is underground, the people come in like a mole. It was a really fun and unique trip!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOne day in 2012, after more than four years, my older brother returned from the United States, I remember that day my whole family was very excited when we were on our way to the airport and even more when we were waiting for him at the door, I I missed a lot and when he arrived I didn't want to separate from him, I will never forget that moment since my whole family didn't know what to do with happiness.
ReplyDeleteHow old is your brother?
DeleteI remember that when I was about 8 years old I was with my dad in Alajuela to do some shopping. At one point there was no place to park the car so he told me to go to the store and buy some things that he needed while he try to find a place to park. The thing is that when I left the store I couldn't see him and even though I look everywhere for about 10 minutes I did not find him. So I decided to stay in front of the store waiting for him because I didn't have a cell phone to call him.
ReplyDeleteAfter 40 minutes he arrived and told me that while he was looking for a spot to park a colleague called him, he got so distracted by the call that he just kept driving. When he was already arriving at my grandmother's house he remembered that I was still in the store...
Long story short he gave me like 2000 so that I wouldn't tell my mom about what happened, which seems extremely funny to me and now every time we remember what happened we can't stop laughing.
I remember that a few years ago, maybe 2 or 3, i was going to the beach in Guanacaste with my family. Then when we were there, we started to eat some snacks beacuse all of we were very hungry. A minutes later, my brother, my uncle and me get into the sea and we saw that all the people was running out to the sand and we also leave the sea. The people was running beacuse someone said that there was a shark or something similar in the sea, i saw something similar to a shark fin but i can't assure that was a shark. After that we continue eating and then we went house.
ReplyDeleteOne of these days I went to the mall with my sister and my niece. We were going to the trampolines but I was not wearing socks, so my sister bougth me a pair. So my niece and me stayed at the trampolines while my sister did some shopping. My niece is just like 2 years old, so she was not used to the trampolines but she started liking it very fast.
ReplyDeleteDo you like to spend time with your niece?
DeleteOf course....
DeleteWhen she is not crying.
When I was like 6 years old my family and I went to Palo Seco Beach. We were having a fun day in the ocean but when I was getting out I started feeling very sick and then I saw a lot of blood. My dad started running I didn´t understand what was happennig. Then we saw a Stingray and immediately we understood what happenned. I had to go to the hospital because the Stingray put its tail like a knife inn my feet. It was very scary but luckily the Stingray didn’t have poison so I´m alive hehe.
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty scary, to be honest I would probably have had a panic attack. XD
DeleteWhen I was a child, my family and I went to the beach I was playing with my brothers and making sandcastles then we saw a lot of people coming out of the sea screaming and asking for help. They were a group of friends who were swimming and suddenly lost a friend of sight, he probably drowned. I didn't know anything more about it because my mother took us from the beach, while my father tried to help. It was horrible and that's why I lasted a long time without swimming in the sea
ReplyDeleteWhen I was a child, my family and I went to the beach I was playing with my brothers and making sandcastles then we saw a lot of people coming out of the sea screaming and asking for help. They were a group of friends who were swimming and suddenly lost a friend of sight, he probably drowned. I didn't know anything more about it because my mother took us from the beach, while my father tried to help. It was horrible and that's why I lasted a long time without swimming in the sea
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOne day in 2016, my friends and i went to trip to Puerto Viejo/Limón, no one has a money so, when arrived in Limón all were going to my house from food.
ReplyDeleteThe next day we were going to Puerto viejo, live for three days camped next to beach and ate things we brought from my home and no one with money.
In those three days we were so enjoy and had a gread time. at the end of three days i calling my brother because we didn't have money enough to return Limón.