The way you
introduce yourself provides people with a first impression of you. Most people
begin forming an opinion of you within 3 seconds and these judgments can be
difficult to modify. our first impression can be the difference between
starting a successful business relationship or finishing with a one-off
meeting.
Let's watch this video on introductions:
Now introduce yourself! Use phrases studied in class and what you learned in this video.

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi! I´m Melany. I´m from Grecia, but I´m actually living in Cartago. I´m 17 years old and I am studying occupational safety and environmental hygiene engineering. Some of my hobbies include: spend time with my friends and family, get out, listening to music, read and watch Netflix all day.
ReplyDeleteHi Melany! Good thing you like to spend time with your family and friends. I like it too, but at least my parents rarely see them.
DeleteYes, family and friends are the most important thing to me. Thanks Isora!
DeleteHi Melany, I also like watching netflix, What series do you watch?
DeleteMelany in what part of Grecia do you live? I really love Grecia, actually we have a lot there!
DeleteI'm Keybam. I'm from Orosi, Cartago. Ilike so much where I life.
ReplyDeleteI like to meet people and learn about interesting things.
Hello! I'm from Cartago too. Orosi is a beautiful place. I was there some months ago.
DeleteHi Keybam, I like Orosi because its a super rural place, that makes different and special the place!!
DeleteOrosi is a nice place!
DeleteI'm Lineth. I´m 19 years old. I´m from San Pablo de León Cortés, but during the week, I´m living in Cartago. I´m studying Industrial Production Engineering, I have some hobbies like go to the gym and watch netlix.
ReplyDeleteHi Lineth nice to meet you. I also study Industrial Production it is the better profession. And my favorite hobbie is play table tennis and love this sport.
DeleteHello Alonzo, nice to meet you to, I also like play table tennis but I´m not very good and this sport
DeleteI haven't been in San Pablo de León Cortez. I would like to visit it.
DeleteI'm Fanny. I'm from Turrialba, but I currently live in Cartago. I'm 18 years old and I'm single. I am studying Construction Engineering. In my free time, I like watch TV and movies, I love space movies. My hobbies are few, I usually study so much, but I love spending time with my family.
ReplyDeleteHi Fanny, I like Turrialba because most of my family lives there, it's a beautiful place. In my free time I also watch TV, I am also a construction engineering student, nice to meet you.
DeleteHi Laura, yes of course, Turrialba is a beautiful place and has incredible places that people should know. Nice to meet you too.
DeleteI often visit Turrialba. It is a beautiful place, and it has many good restaurants.
DeleteHi, I'm Laura. I'm from Siquirres, Limón but I currently live in Cartago, In my free time, I like draw and paint. I'm 18 years and I am studying Construction Engineering.
ReplyDeleteHi Laura, nice to meet you! I've never been in Limon, but I wanna go... I think that it's a beautiful place.
Delete
DeleteIt is a very beautiful place, I recommend you go to Puerto Viejo and Manzanillo beach.
Hi Laura, nice to meet you.My name is Alonzo, I live in residents of tecnologico and I dont know Limon but, i know is a pretty place.
DeleteHi Alonzo, nice to meet you!
DeleteIf one day you had the chance to visit, it would be great! its beautiful!
I have passed Siquirres when I visit Limón, but actually I haven't being in the town. I should do it!
DeleteMy name's Andrés and I am from Cartago. I'm a student at Tecnológico de Costa Rica. Actually, I study Computer Engineering. I usually watch TV in my free time.
ReplyDeleteHi Andrés, I´m Lineth, I also like watch TV, but I prefer watch Neflixt
DeleteHi Lineth. I don't watch Netflix because I don't have an account on that platform but I hope to acquire one.
DeleteIn what part of Cartago,do you live?
DeleteHi, I'm Isora. I'm from Pérez Zeledón, but I'm actually living in Cartago for the study. I love spending time with my family, but I don't see them much for studying. I'm 18 years old. I'm study Industrial Design Engineering. I love my career. Some of my hobbies are reading, watching series, movies and talking with my friends and family.
ReplyDeleteHi, Isora nice to meet you. I also study Industrial Design and love it too, is the best!
DeleteYes, is the best!
DeleteLast Easter I stayed a couple of days in Perez Zeledón. It is a nice place.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi guys and ladies, My name is Alonzo Rojas, I live in Cartago but i was burn in La luchita of Buenos Aires Puntarenas, I know what you dont know is, But it is a pretty place to live!
ReplyDeleteHi Alonzo, I'm from Pérez Zeledón, I don't think I live far from Buenos Aires but I don't know that place
DeleteI have some friends who live in Buenos Aires, but I haven't heard about la Luchita! Another place to visit!
DeleteMy name is Lorenzo, I am from Pérez Zeledón but for reasons of study I live in Cartago, I am 19 years old, in my spare time I like to play football and spend time with my friends. I am studying construccion engineering.
ReplyDeleteHi Lorenzo! I have been through Pérez Zeledón but I dont´t know much but I know that it´s very far from Turrialba. I´m also study construction engineering, nice to meet you.
DeleteHi Fanny, nice to meet you too, if it is a bit far but it is a very nice place.
DeleteLet me guess Lorenzo! You follow Perez Zeledón Soccer team!
DeleteHi!my name is Justin, I'm from San Ramon but now I'm living in Cartago, I'm 19 yo. I'm studying Forest Engineer but I want to change to Construction Engineer.
ReplyDeleteHi Justin! Why do you want to change your career?
DeleteI have heard that are many good places to eat in San Ramón. As a matter of fact, when I have to visit Campus Tecnológico San Carlos, we visit a famous restaurant on the route!
DeleteHi everyone! My name is María José, I am 17 years old and I live here in Cartago, specifically in Agua Caliente. I am stuying Computer Engineering and i love my career. Most of the time I am busy doing homework, but in my free time I like to read, watch TV and spend time with my friends.
ReplyDeleteI lived in Agua Caliente for 15 years. I used to live near the Plaza.
DeleteHi! I'm Tamara. I'm from Heredia but in weekdays I live in Cartago. I'm studying Industrial Design. I like to watch You tube and listen music in my leisure time.
ReplyDeleteHi Tamara, nice to meet you. I also like to watch YouTube, i spend some of my free time watching videos.
DeleteI spend a lot of time in You Tube it's very addictive
DeleteI don't visit Heredia frequently. However, it has some beautiful landscapes.
DeleteHi, my name is Nicole, I am 17 years old, I live in Caballo blanco, I study industrial mantenance engineering and I going to study six days a week; and I also work in the LAIMI. I really don't have so much free time, but I love see and talk with my Friends. My regular hobbies are sleep and watch anime on weekends.
ReplyDeleteHi Nicole, I also like to watch anime on weekends. What anime do you see?
DeleteMy best friend in high school used to live in Caballo Blanco. So, I visited this place frequently.
DeleteMy name is Manuel, I am 23 years old. I live in Cartago with my mother and grndmother. I study materials engineering an physics. I also study music when i can.
ReplyDeleteWow Manuel you do a lot of things, how do you manage your time?
DeleteIn what place of Cartago do you live?
DeleteHi Manuel, you should feel very comfortable going to college by bike!
ReplyDeleteIn the place where my family lives is very far, I must travel by bus on weekends.
Hello, My name is Camila Flores and I am 21 years old. I am from Belen, Heredia but currently I live in Cartago. I study Industrial Design Engineering. In my free time I like to read, listen to music, watch series and learn about art. Also I´m a feminist activist and love to participate in politics stuff.
ReplyDeleteI really love feminist groups and politics, too!
DeleteHi,I am Pablo.I am 20 years old.I live all my life in Cartago, in my free time I usually listen music and I love cook and go to the beach.
ReplyDeleteI am studying occupational safety and environmental hygiene engineering.
Hi Pablo! I am also from Cartago. Where are you from?
DeleteYes, in what part of Cartago do you live?
DeleteHi to everyone, I live near of Taras, and you all?
DeleteHi, i am Fabián. I’m 18 years old. I was born in Liberia but now i live in Paraíso. I like to play soccer and videogames but in my free time i usually listen to music. I am studying construction engineering.
ReplyDeleteHi Fabián, like you, I think video games are really good. How's to be far away from home, are you already adapted?
DeleteRegards!
I knew that someone else think like me. I really don’t live many years there but i hace family there so it’s a little sad.
DeleteHow long have you been living in Paraíso?
DeleteHi, I'm Jorge. I’m 17 years old. I live in Cartago. I like to play videogames and listen to music. I hate the sports. I love my little sister, she is beatiful.
ReplyDeleteHi Jorge, I also like to play videogames. What games do you play?
DeleteHi Josimark, I really like play games especially open world games like Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War, Dark Souls.
DeleteIn what place of Cartago do you live?
DeleteHi. I'm Josué. I live in Cartago, and I'm 20 years old. Usually I like to spend my free time with family and friends. I really like to listen to music.
ReplyDeleteIn what part of Cartago do you live?
DeleteHi, I'm Angelo Josimark but I prefer that people call me Josimark o Josi. I'm from Limon, but actually I’m living in Cartago for the studying. I like to practice many sports, but my favorite sports are baseball and taekwondo, my favorite hobbies are play videogames, sleep, spend time with my girlfriend, reading manga, watching series, movies and anime. I'm 24 years old, in November 2 it’s my birthday so in this year I have 25 years. I'm study Industrial maintenance Engineering.
ReplyDeleteHi Josi! One of my favorites sports is baseball too, what is your favorite team?
DeleteIn what part of Limón do you live?
DeleteHi, mi name is Daniela, I'm from Zurqui Mountain but I'm living in Cartago, I'm 18 years old. I don't really have a hobby but I like to listen to music and I usually meditate. I'm studying Industrial Production.
ReplyDeleteWow, I imagine the nice landscapes you see in your town!
DeleteHi, Im Luis. Im from Alajuela but now Im living in Cartago. Im 18 years old. I like watch movies, listen to music and go to teh gym. Also I love play sports, my favorites are soccer and weightlifting. Im studying materials engineering so I dont have much free time.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteHi, Luis, I love soccer too and I like to see the Champions League, What is your favorite soccer player?
DeleteI almost never visit Alajuela. But, I am convinced that I really like its weather.
DeleteHi, My name is Justin, Im from Los Santos, I am 19 years old. I love play soccer, but in this semester I can not practice it followed by time, Im studying Construction engineering.
ReplyDeleteWe can go to play soccer some day.
DeleteHi Justin, nice to meet you. I am agree with Luis, we can go someday and play.
DeleteJustin, in what part of Los Santos do you live?
DeleteHi, my name is Samir Brenes. I am from Cartago, I live very close from the university, but sometimes I arrive late to classes. I am 20 years old, I am studying Computer engineering and of course I love computers and videogames.
ReplyDeleteHi Samir. I am Melissa from San Jose, i live far way from the university and when I arrive late it's for the bad traffic:(. I'm 18 year old and as you I'm studying Computer engineering. I love to dance and go out with my friends.
DeleteSamir, in what part of Cartago do you live?
DeletePaola, in what part of San José do you live?